01-Jun-1992: ‘Revised Quest for the Seasoned Traveller’, album by A Tribe Called Quest
Record Label: Jive/Legacy.
A Tribe Called Quest’s eleventh album was released on Jive/Legacy and is now available on Spotify. The album is not yet on Last.FM, indicating it is not too popular or it’s just too soon to tell.
Since A Tribe Called Quest began creating music in 1985 back in New York City in United States of America, they have released a whole lot of albums (eleven in total). A Tribe Called Quest’s previous album ‘Trapped In My Existence: The Beat Tape’ from December 2017 was mostly appreciated by hard-core fans. A Tribe Called Quest is well known for the tracks Can I Kick It?, Electric Relaxation and Award Tour. A Tribe Called Quest’s creations usually fits into the genres alternative hip hop, east coast hip hop, gangster rap and hardcore hip hop,but some works fits other genres too.
A Tribe Called Quest consists of Q‐Tip, Ali Shaheed Muhammad and Phife Dawg.
Track list for ‘Revised Quest for the Seasoned Traveller’
- Bonita Applebum – 12″ Why? Edit – A Tribe Called Quest and C.J. Mackintosh
- I Left My Wallet In El Segundo – Vampire Mix – A Tribe Called Quest and Norman Cook
- Description Of A Fool – Talkie
- Pubic Enemy – Saturday Night Virus Discomix
- Check The Rhime – Mr. Muhammad’s Mix
- Luck Of Lucien – Main Mix – A Tribe Called Quest, Tom, Jerry and Yan Memmi
- Can I Kick It? – Extended Boilerhouse Mix – A Tribe Called Quest, Andy Dean and Ben Wolff
- Scenario – Young Nation Mix
- If The Papes Come – Remix
- Jazz (We’ve Got) – Re-Recording
- Butter – Hip Hop Mix – A Tribe Called Quest, Vicky Hamilton and Paul Emmanuel
- Bonita Applebum – Hootie Mix