Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (Nasdaq:ADMP)
September 27th, 2018
Amidst falling markets Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp finished up $0.30 Wednesday, up 8.00%, closing at $4.05. Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp bounced 13.33% between high and low. While it is positive news the stock ended higher, the trading volumes were only 0.00% of normal which could be an indication of investor uncertainty. Be aware that the Piotroski Score1 is calculated to be 2, which is very low as the scale goes from 0-9. This is considered to be a weak score in terms of financial strength.
ADMP outperformed the rest of the Healthcare sector which went up 0.20% today.
The market sectors were mixed Thursday with a majority of the sectors trending down. Communication Services saw the biggest increase of the day (0.35%), while Financials saw the biggest drop (1.27%). Consumer Discretionary has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 19%. The biggest loss this year has been the Consumer Staples sector dropping 5.55%.
Consumer Staples saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -0.77%, as it went up 0.06%. Energy and Information Technology saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Energy with a drop of 0.99%.
- Communication Services went up with a 0.35% change.
- Healthcare went up with a 0.20% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 0.19% change.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 0.06% change.
- Industrials went down with a -0.15% change.
- Information Technology went down with a -0.41% change.
- Energy went down with a -0.99% change.
- Materials went down with a -1.03% change.
- Utilities went down with a -1.04% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -1.15% change.
- Financials went down with a -1.27% change.
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp Info
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, a specialty biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes products in the therapeutic areas of allergy and respiratory disease in the United States. The company’s specialty pharmaceutical product candidates comprise Symjepi (epinephrine) Injection pre-filled syringe (PFS) for use in the emergency treatment of acute allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis. It also offers dry powder inhaler products consisting of albuterol (APC-2000) for the treatment of bronchospasms; fluticasone (APC-4000) for the treatment of asthma; beclomethasone (APC-1000), a metered dose inhaler product for the asthma; and naloxone injection product candidates (APC-6000) for the treatment of opioid overdose. In addition, the company provides corticosteroids, hormone replacement therapies, hospital outsourcing products, injectables, urological preparations, ophthalmic preparations, topical compounds for pain, and men’s and women’s health products; and certain veterinary pharmaceutical products for animals. Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation is headquartered in San Diego, California.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
(1) The Piotrosky score is used to determine the best value stocks with nine being the best and zero being the worst. It is based on specific aspects of the company’s financial statements, such as positive net income, operating cash flow and asset turnover ratio. A score 0 0 is the worst (Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp’s score is ), and 9 is the best.
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.