Wells Fargo Global Dividend Oppty Fund (EOD)
September 27th, 2018
Amidst falling markets Wells Fargo Global Dividend Oppty Fund fell $0.06 Wednesday, down 1.11%, closing at $5.33. As well as the drop in value, Wells Fargo Global Dividend Oppty Fund hit a new 52 week low of $5.30, breaking the previous low of $5.36 from earlier this month. In addition to the stock finishing lower, the trading volumes were only 0.00% of normal which could be an indication of investor uncertainty.
The market sectors were mixed Thursday with a majority of the sectors trending down. Communication Services saw the biggest increase of the day (0.35%), while Financials saw the biggest drop (1.27%). Consumer Discretionary has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 19%. The biggest loss this year has been the Consumer Staples sector falling 5.55%.
Consumer Staples saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -0.77%, as it went up 0.06%. Energy and Information Technology both saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Energy with a drop of 0.99%.
- Communication Services went up with a 0.35% change.
- Healthcare went up with a 0.20% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 0.19% change.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 0.06% change.
- Industrials went down with a -0.15% change.
- Information Technology went down with a -0.41% change.
- Energy went down with a -0.99% change.
- Materials went down with a -1.03% change.
- Utilities went down with a -1.04% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -1.15% change.
- Financials went down with a -1.27% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.