BlackRock Core Bond Trust (BHK)
November 14th, 2018
Amidst falling markets BlackRock Core Bond Trust rose $0.01 Wednesday, up 0.04%, closing at $12.17. Despite ending the day higher, BlackRock Core Bond Trust hit a new 52 week low of $12.15, breaking the previous low of $12.20 from earlier this month.
The market sectors were mixed Wednesday with a majority of the sectors trending down. Communication Services saw the biggest increase of the day (0.46%), while Financials saw the biggest drop (1.38%). Healthcare has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 10%. The biggest loss this year has been the Communication Services sector falling 12%.
Communication Services saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -2.21%, as it went up 0.46%. Utilities and Healthcare experienced turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Utilities with a drop of 1.13%.
- Communication Services went up with a 0.46% change.
- Real Estate went up with a 0.04% change.
- Energy went down with a -0.11% change.
- Materials went down with a -0.21% change.
- Industrials went down with a -0.37% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -0.63% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -0.86% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went down with a -0.94% change.
- Utilities went down with a -1.13% change.
- Information Technology went down with a -1.29% change.
- Financials went down with a -1.38% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.