ADT Inc (ADT)
December 14th, 2018
Amidst falling markets ADT Inc fell $0.37 Friday, down 5.15%, closing at $6.82. As well as the drop in value, ADT Inc hit a new 52 week low of $6.80, breaking the previous low of $7.06 from earlier this September.
Friday saw a downward swing in all sectors of the market with Healthcare seeing the biggest drop at 3.37% drop. Healthcare has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 11%. The biggest loss this year has been the Materials sector falling 15%.
Consumer Staples and Utilities experienced turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Consumer Staples with a drop of 1.91%.
- Real Estate went down with a -0.21% change.
- Utilities went down with a -0.26% change.
- Materials went down with a -0.82% change.
- Communication Services went down with a -1.02% change.
- Financials went down with a -1.02% change.
- Industrials went down with a -1.44% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -1.91% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went down with a -1.97% change.
- Energy went down with a -2.38% change.
- Information Technology went down with a -2.48% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -3.37% change.
ADT Inc. is based in Boca Raton, United States of America. ADT Inc. was founded in 1874.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.