Adial Pharmaceuticals Inc (ADIL)
December 17th, 2018
Amidst falling markets Adial Pharmaceuticals Inc fell $1.00 Monday, a 26.32% drop, closing at $2.80. While the stock did drop today, remember that it is still trading at 152% of its 52 week low of $1.11. In addition to the stock finishing lower, the trading volumes were only 34% of normal which could be an indication of investor uncertainty.
Monday saw a downward swing in all sectors of the market with Real Estate seeing the biggest drop at 3.72% drop. Healthcare has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 7.36%. The biggest loss this year has been the Materials sector dropping 16%.
Utilities and Communication Services experienced turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Utilities with a drop of 3.27%.
- Financials went down with a -0.97% change.
- Industrials went down with a -1.72% change.
- Energy went down with a -1.86% change.
- Materials went down with a -1.87% change.
- Communication Services went down with a -1.90% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -2.11% change.
- Information Technology went down with a -2.21% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -2.28% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went down with a -2.82% change.
- Utilities went down with a -3.27% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -3.72% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.