Adial Pharmaceuticals Inc (ADIL)
December 19th, 2018
Amidst falling markets Adial Pharmaceuticals Inc went up $0.69 Wednesday which equals a 23.39% jump, closing at $3.64. The stock continues to trade well at 228% of its 52 week low of $1.11. In addition to finishing higher, trading volumes were solid at 488% of normal which can indicate investors see opportunities.
Wednesday saw a downward swing in all sectors of the market with Consumer Discretionary seeing the biggest drop at 2.23% drop. Healthcare has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 4.26%. The biggest loss this year has been the Energy sector falling 18%.
- Utilities went down with a -0.22% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -0.91% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -1.05% change.
- Financials went down with a -1.24% change.
- Energy went down with a -1.25% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -1.27% change.
- Materials went down with a -1.29% change.
- Communication Services went down with a -1.71% change.
- Industrials went down with a -1.91% change.
- Information Technology went down with a -1.94% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went down with a -2.23% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.