Trimble Inc (TRMB)
December 25th, 2018
Amidst falling markets Trimble Inc finished Monday’s trading session down 1.11%, a $0.34 decrease to close on $30.16. As well as the drop in value, Trimble Inc hit a new 52 week low of $29.75, breaking the previous low of $30.34 from earlier this month.
Tuesday saw a downward swing in all sectors of the market with Utilities seeing the biggest drop at 4.26% drop. The biggest loss this year has been the Energy sector declining 25%.
- Consumer Discretionary went down with a -2.02% change.
- Communication Services went down with a -2.04% change.
- Financials went down with a -2.35% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -2.49% change.
- Materials went down with a -2.66% change.
- Information Technology went down with a -2.73% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -2.98% change.
- Industrials went down with a -3.14% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -3.72% change.
- Energy went down with a -4.02% change.
- Utilities went down with a -4.26% change.
Trimble Navigation is based in Sunnyvale, United States of America. Trimble Navigation was founded in 1978.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.