Audioeye Inc (AEYE)
January 17th, 2019
Audioeye Inc closed Thursday up 13.57%, a $1.22 increase to close on $10.21. Furthermore it hit a new 52 week high of $10.35. The stock continues to trade well at 3,681% of its 52 week low of $0.27. In addition to finishing higher, trading volumes were solid at 298% of normal which can indicate investors see opportunities.
Thursday saw an upward swing in all sectors of the market with Materials leading the pack with a 1.68% increase. Energy has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 8.02%. The biggest loss this year has been the Utilities sector dropping 0.12%.
Materials saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -0.55%, as it went up 1.68%.
- Materials went up with a 1.68% change.
- Industrials went up with a 1.65% change.
- Energy went up with a 0.98% change.
- Healthcare went up with a 0.90% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 0.68% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 0.67% change.
- Financials went up with a 0.54% change.
- Real Estate went up with a 0.47% change.
- Utilities went up with a 0.43% change.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 0.39% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 0.38% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.