Adial Pharmaceuticals Inc (ADIL)
February 1st, 2019
Adial Pharmaceuticals Inc rose $1.41 Friday which equals a 25.78% increase, closing at $6.88. The stock continues to trade well at 520% of its 52 week low of $1.11.
The market sectors were mixed Friday with a majority of the sectors trending up. Energy saw the biggest increase of the day (1.83%), while Consumer Discretionary saw the biggest drop (1.77%). Industrials has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 11%.
Consumer Discretionary and Real Estate both saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Consumer Discretionary with a drop of 1.77%.
- Energy went up with a 1.83% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 0.60% change.
- Financials went up with a 0.51% change.
- Materials went up with a 0.45% change.
- Healthcare went up with a 0.22% change.
- Industrials went up with a 0.19% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -0.27% change.
- Utilities went down with a -0.33% change.
- Communication Services went down with a -0.34% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -0.67% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went down with a -1.77% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.