UDR, Inc. (NYSE:UDR)
February 11th, 2019
UDR, Inc. finished Monday’s trading session down 0.13%, a ($0.06) decrease to close on $44.53. UDR, Inc. is expected to release a new earnings report tomorrow. Despite the drop in price it hit a new 52 week high of $44.84. Be aware that the Altman Z-Score1 (An indicator of the probability for a 2-year bankruptcy) is below the recommended threshold of 1.8%, and calculated to be 1.42.
UDR was outperformed by the rest of the Real Estate sector which went up 0.23%.
UDR, Inc. is listed on the S&P 500 index, and was one of 183 stocks that dropped today. Weighted by market cap, UDR represents about 0.05% of the S&P 500.
Expectations from 19 analysts suggest that UDR, Inc. could drop somewhat (-4.40%), while Finbox has calculated (with medium uncertainty) a fair value price of $31.53.
The market sectors were mixed Monday with a majority of the sectors trending up. Industrials saw the biggest increase of the day (0.55%), while Communication Services saw the biggest drop (-0.63%). Industrials has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 13.91%.
Energy saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -2.98%, as it went up 0.46%. Utilities saw a turn around from its 5-day performance of 1.70% trading down -0.08%.
- Industrials went up with a 0.55% change.
- Energy went up with a 0.46% change.
- Financials went up with a 0.25% change.
- Real Estate went up with a 0.23% change.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 0.21% change.
- Materials went up with a 0.19% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 0.18% change.
- Information Technology stayed even with a 0.00% change.
- Utilities went down with a -0.08% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -0.13% change.
- Communication Services went down with a -0.63% change.
UDR, Inc. Info
UDR, Inc. (NYSE: UDR), an S&P 500 company, is a leading multifamily real estate investment trust with a demonstrated performance history of delivering superior and dependable returns by successfully managing, buying, selling, developing and redeveloping attractive real estate properties in targeted U.S. markets. As of September 30, 2018, UDR owned or had an ownership position in 49,464 apartment homes including 932 homes under development or in its Developer Capital Program – West Coast Development Joint Venture. For over 46 years, UDR has delivered long-term value to shareholders, the best standard of service to residents and the highest quality experience for associates.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
(1) The Altman Z-Score calculation was first published in 1968 by Edward I. Altman, and is used for predicting the probability that a firm will go into bankruptcy within two years. An Altman Z-Score below 1.8 (Remember that UDR, Inc.’s score is 1.42) is the trigger to be alert for this situation. Some analysts believe this score is less relevant for some companies, in particular companies operating to accumulate users that may run at huge losses to scale up.
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.