Healthcare and Industrials saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Healthcare with a drop of -0.25%. Utilities saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -0.25%, as it went up 0.54%.
- Utilities went up with a 0.54% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 0.47% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 0.02% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 0.30% change.
- Financials went up with a 0.19% change.
- Real Estate went up with a 0.11% change.
- Industrials went down with a -0.07% change.
- Healthcare went down with a -0.25% change.
- Materials went up with a 0.58% change.
- Energy went up with a 0.29% change.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 0.50% change.
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US News Tribune. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site.