The top reports Wednesday were Pothole (35 percent of all reports), 72 Hour Violation (11 percent), and Graffiti Removal (6.25 percent). The city managed to close 11 percent of all reports and took some kind of action on a total of 11 percent. 13 percent remains unresolved.
Top concerns for residents yesterday
- Pothole (35 %)
- 72 Hour Violation (11 %)
- Graffiti Removal (6.25 %)
- Illegal Dumping (4.83 %)
- Missed Collection (4.36 %)
- Other (3.79 %)
- Parking Zone Violation (3.03 %)
- Potential Missed Collection (2.65 %)
- Tree/Limb Fallen/Hanging (2.56 %)
- Street Light Out (2.37 %)
- 65 percent: Transportation and Storm Water
- 16 percent: Parking
- 16 percent: Environmental Services Department
- 1.80 percent: Traffic Engineering
- 1.23 percent: Storm Water Code Enforcement
Overall San Diego’s Get It Done system received 1056 reports Wednesday.
Learn more about San Diego’s Get It Done Applications.