The top reports Thursday were Pothole (31 percent of all reports), 72 Hour Violation (10 percent), and Missed Collection (8.26 percent). The city managed to close 9.46 percent of all reports and took some kind of action on a total of 9.46 percent. 13 percent remains unresolved.
Top concerns for residents yesterday
- Pothole (31 %)
- 72 Hour Violation (10 %)
- Missed Collection (8.26 %)
- Graffiti Removal (4.35 %)
- Potential Missed Collection (3.91 %)
- Other (3.48 %)
- Street Light Out (3.37 %)
- Traffic Sign – Maintain (2.93 %)
- Traffic Signal On Flash (2.50 %)
- Illegal Dumping (2.50 %)
- 62 percent: Transportation and Storm Water
- 20 percent: Environmental Services Department
- 14 percent: Parking
- 2.39 percent: Storm Water Code Enforcement
- 1.52 percent: Traffic Engineering
- 0.22 percent: Transportation and Storm Water, Administration & Right of Way Coordination Division
Overall San Diego’s Get It Done system received 920 reports Thursday.
Learn more about San Diego’s Get It Done Applications.