Casa Systems Inc (CASA)
February 23rd, 2019
Amidst rising markets Casa Systems Inc finished Friday’s trading session down 13.46%, a ($1.61) decrease to close on $10.35. As well as the drop in value, Casa Systems Inc hit a new 52 week low of $9.06, breaking the previous low of $10.50 from earlier this December. Despite the drop in value, trading volumes were solid at 1,140.00% of normal which can indicate investor opportunities.
The market sectors were mixed Saturday with a majority of the sectors trending up. Information Technology saw the biggest increase of the day (1.29%), while Consumer Staples saw the biggest drop (-0.28%). Industrials has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 18.03%.
Consumer Staples and Financials experienced turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Consumer Staples with a drop of -0.28%.
- Information Technology went up with a 1.29% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 1.05% change.
- Healthcare went up with a 0.93% change.
- Industrials went up with a 0.64% change.
- Utilities went up with a 0.61% change.
- Real Estate went up with a 0.59% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 0.58% change.
- Materials went up with a 0.41% change.
- Energy went up with a 0.33% change.
- Financials went down with a -0.23% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -0.28% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.