Supporting the goals to protect United States military personnel from malaria.
Democratic Representative Jimmy Panetta from the state of CA, along with just one cosponsor, introduced bill H.RES.214 on Mar 11, 2019.
There are currently no amendments. So far none of the bill’s cosponsors has withdrawn their support.
Jimmy Panetta Information
Jimmy Panetta was born on a 1969 in Washington, D.C..
Jimmy Panetta has held a number of positions, including United States representative, municipal clerk and prosecutor.
Jimmy Panetta’s History in Congress
- Served as Representative for CA (district 20) from Jan 2019 to Jan 2021 in the House 116th congress. He voted along party lines 95.83 percent of the time. He served on the Committee on the Budget, the Committee on Agriculture and the Committee on Ways and Means. During this period Jimmy Panetta missed 0% of the votes, sponsored 5 bills, cosponsored 92 bills.
- Served as Representative for CA (district 20) from Jan 2017 to Jan 2019 in the House 115th congress. He voted along party lines 93.13 percent of the time. He served on the Committee on Armed Services, the Committee on Natural Resources and the Committee on Agriculture. During this period Jimmy Panetta missed 0.25% of the votes, sponsored 13 bills, cosponsored 377 bills.
- FaceBook page of Jimmy Panetta – RepJimmyPanetta
- Officiel Website of Jimmy Panetta
- Twitter page of Jimmy Panetta – RepJimmyPanetta
- UCmw-aERG51C96edMDPN7fXQ YouTube channel of Jimmy Panetta
- Office Address: 212 Cannon House Office Building
- Phone: 202-225-2861