Bill Passed: Calling for accountability and justice for the assassination of Boris Nemtsov.
This bill passed the House on Mar 12, 2019. The sponsor was (D) Representative Eliot L. Engel from NY.
The bill mainly concerns itself with these subjects; Protection of officials, Congressional oversight, Human rights, Russia, Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad, Violent crime, Rule of law and government transparency, Government ethics and transparency, public corruption, International organizations and cooperation, Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status, Sanctions, Visas and passports, Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation, Crime victims, Protest and dissent, Government studies and investigations, Foreign property and International Affairs.
- (R) Rep. Michael McCaul from TX
- (D) Rep. Tom Malinowski from NJ
- (R) Rep. Liz Cheney from WY
- (D) Rep. Steve Cohen from TN
- (R) Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick from PA
- (D) Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz from FL
- (D) Rep. Jim McGovern from MA
- (D) Rep. David Cicilline from RI
- (D) Rep. Gerald E. Connolly from VA
- (D) Rep. Jamie Raskin from MD
- (R) Rep. Steven J. Chabot from OH
- (R) Rep. Will Hurd from TX
- (R) Rep. Joe Wilson from SC
- (D) Rep. Albio Sires from NJ
- (R) Rep. Adam Kinzinger from IL
- (R) Rep. Christopher H. Smith from NJ
- (R) Rep. Van Taylor from TX
- (D) Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton from DC