Bill Passed: To provide humanitarian assistance to the Venezuelan people, including Venezuelan migrants and refugees in the Americas and for other purposes.
This bill passed the House on Mar 25, 2019. The sponsor was (D) Representative Debbie Mucarsel-Powell from FL.
The bill is mainly related to these subjects; Congressional oversight, Human rights, United Nations, Latin America, Venezuela, Caribbean area, World health, Rule of law and government transparency, Food assistance and relief, Foreign aid and international relief, Government ethics and transparency, public corruption, International organizations and cooperation, Nutrition and diet, Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status, Refugees, asylum, displaced persons, Multilateral development programs, Food supply, safety, and labeling, U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and International Affairs.
- (D) Rep. Donna Shalala from FL
- (D) Rep. Sylvia Garcia from TX
- (D) Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz from FL
- (D) Rep. Darren Soto from FL
- (D) Rep. Jamie Raskin from MD
- (D) Rep. Adriano Espaillat from NY
- (D) Rep. Lois Frankel from FL
- (D) Rep. Albio Sires from NJ
- (D) Rep. Alcee L. Hastings from FL
- (D) Rep. Ted Deutch from FL
- (D) Rep. David Cicilline from RI
- (D) Rep. Stephanie Murphy from FL
- (D) Rep. Rashida Tlaib from MI
- (D) Rep. Brad Sherman from CA