Warrior Met Coal Inc (HCC)
April 1st, 2019
Amidst rising markets Warrior Met Coal Inc went up $0.68 Monday, a 2.24% increase, closing at $31.08. Furthermore it hit a new 52 week high of $32.06.
The market sectors were mixed Monday with a majority of the sectors trending up. Financials saw the biggest increase of the day (2.42%), while Utilities saw the biggest drop (-0.71%). Information Technology has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 19.37%.
Communication Services saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -0.50%, as it went up 1.45%. Real Estate and Consumer Staples saw turn arounds from their five day positive performance, Real Estate with a drop of -0.28%.
- Financials went up with a 2.42% change.
- Industrials went up with a 2.07% change.
- Materials went up with a 1.50% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 1.45% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 1.40% change.
- Energy went up with a 1.37% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 1.17% change.
- Healthcare went up with a 0.17% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -0.21% change.
- Real Estate went down with a -0.28% change.
- Utilities went down with a -0.71% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.