CORTLAND BANCORP INC (CLDB)
April 23rd, 2019
Amidst rising markets CORTLAND BANCORP INC finished Tuesday’s trading session down 9.12%, a ($2.28) decrease to close on $22.71. In addition to the stock finishing lower, the trading volumes were only 1.00% of normal which could be an indication of investor uncertainty.
The market sectors were mixed Tuesday with a majority of the sectors trending up. Healthcare saw the biggest increase of the day (1.59%), while Consumer Staples saw the biggest drop (-0.12%). Information Technology has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 25.74%. The biggest loss this year has been the Healthcare sector declining -0.69%.
Healthcare saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -4.33%, as it went up 1.59%. Consumer Staples saw a turn around from its 5-day performance of 0.92% trading down -0.12%.
- Healthcare went up with a 1.59% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 1.22% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 1.13% change.
- Real Estate went up with a 1.12% change.
- Industrials went up with a 0.89% change.
- Communication Services went up with a 0.85% change.
- Financials went up with a 0.58% change.
- Materials went up with a 0.44% change.
- Utilities went up with a 0.37% change.
- Energy went up with a 0.04% change.
- Consumer Staples went down with a -0.12% change.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.