Outlook Therapeutics Inc (Nasdaq:OTLK)
May 15th, 2019
With markets going up Outlook Therapeutics Inc fell ($0.12) Wednesday which equals a 11.62% decline, closing at $0.91. As well as the drop in value, Outlook Therapeutics Inc hit a new 52 week low of $0.85. Outlook Therapeutics Inc swung 17.65% between low and high. Two technical ‘scores’ for stocks to be wary of are the Altman Z1 and the Piotroski2 scores. OTLK scored quite low for both, which could be indicators of trouble down the road (the Altman Z-Score is -24.76, and the Piotroski Score is 2). Despite the drop in value, trading volumes were solid at 209.00% of normal which can indicate investor opportunities.
OTLK was outperformed by the rest of the Healthcare sector which went up 0.27%.
The market sectors were mixed Wednesday with a majority of the sectors trending up. Communication Services saw the biggest increase of the day (2.11%), while Financials saw the biggest drop (-0.48%). Information Technology has seen the biggest year-to-date gain at 19.93%.
Communication Services saw the biggest turnaround from its 5-day performance of -2.60%, as it went up 2.11%. Utilities saw a turn around from its 5-day performance of 0.47% trading down -0.13%.
- Communication Services went up with a 2.11% change.
- Information Technology went up with a 0.98% change.
- Consumer Staples went up with a 0.80% change.
- Consumer Discretionary went up with a 0.78% change.
- Real Estate went up with a 0.64% change.
- Energy went up with a 0.46% change.
- Healthcare went up with a 0.27% change.
- Industrials went up with a 0.12% change.
- Utilities went down with a -0.13% change.
- Materials went down with a -0.24% change.
- Financials went down with a -0.48% change.
Outlook Therapeutics Inc Info
Outlook Therapeutics, Inc., a late clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing monoclonal antibody for various ophthalmic indications. Its lead product candidate is ONS-5010, a proprietary ophthalmic bevacizumab product candidate that is in first clinical trial for the treatment of wet age related macular degeneration and other retina diseases. The company has collaboration and license agreements with MTTR, LLC; IPCA Laboratories Limited; Laboratorios Liomont, S.A. de C.V.; BioLexis Pte. Ltd.; and Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. The company was formerly known as Oncobiologics, Inc. and changed its name to Outlook Therapeutics, Inc. in December 2018. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Cranbury, New Jersey.
All amounts in USD unless otherwise indicated
(1) The Altman Z-Score calculation was first published in 1968 by Edward I. Altman, and is used for predicting the probability that a firm will go into bankruptcy within two years. An Altman Z-Score below 1.8 (Remember that Outlook Therapeutics Inc’s score is -24.76) is the trigger to be alert for this situation. Some analysts believe this score is less relevant for some companies, in particular companies operating to accumulate users that may run at huge losses to scale up.
(2) The Piotrosky score is used to determine the best value stocks with nine being the best and zero being the worst. It is based on specific aspects of the company’s financial statements, such as positive net income, operating cash flow and asset turnover ratio. A score 0 0 is the worst (Outlook Therapeutics Inc’s score is 2), and 9 is the best.
Media Gazelle Inc (MG), a Nevada Corporation, owns and operates the online brand US Tribune News. MG does not offer financial advise, and is not a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. MG’s market updates, news are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. MG shall not be held liable for any investment losses you may incur by using the information provided, this includes you trading the stocks mentioned on our sites. We recommend you talk to a financial adviser before trading any securities or taking any action based upon information on this site. MG does not guarantee the accuracy of the article.