San Diego’s Get It Done service allow residents to report problems, concerns or issues in San Diego. Anyone can report a problem either online, via their mobile app, or even just over the phone. Yesterday, 975 folks took the opportunity to do exactly that.
The top reports Tuesday were Graffiti Removal (16 percent of all reports), 72 Hour Violation (14 percent), and Illegal Dumping (14 percent). The city managed to close 22 percent of all reports and took some kind of action on a total of 22 percent. 16 percent remains unresolved.
Top concerns for residents yesterday
- Graffiti Removal (16 %)
- 72 Hour Violation (14 %)
- Illegal Dumping (14 %)
- Other (7.69 %)
- Missed Collection (7.18 %)
- Pothole (5.85 %)
- Parking Zone Violation (3.69 %)
- Traffic Sign – Maintain (3.49 %)
- Sidewalk Repair Issue (2.77 %)
- Street Light Out (2.56 %)
The busiest department was Transportation and Storm Water which received no less then four hundred and eighty-eight reports. Here is the breakdown by departments:
- 50 percent: Transportation and Storm Water
- 28 percent: Environmental Services Department
- 19 percent: Parking
- 1.64 percent: Traffic Engineering
- 0.92 percent: Storm Water Code Enforcement
- 0.31 percent: Transportation and Storm Water, Administration & Right of Way Coordination Division
Overall San Diego’s Get It Done system received 975 reports Tuesday.