San Diego’s Get It Done service let residents report issues or problems in San Diego. Anyone can report a problem either online, via the city’s mobile app, or even just over the phone. Yesterday, 906 locals took the opportunity to do exactly that.
The top reports Wednesday were Graffiti Removal (19 percent of all reports), 72 Hour Violation (15 percent), and Illegal Dumping (12 percent). The city managed to close 23 percent of all reports and took some kind of action on a total of 23 percent. 21 percent remains unresolved.
Top concerns for residents yesterday
- Graffiti Removal (19 %)
- 72 Hour Violation (15 %)
- Illegal Dumping (12 %)
- Other (7.06 %)
- Pothole (6.40 %)
- Missed Collection (6.40 %)
- Potential Missed Collection (4.08 %)
- Parking Zone Violation (3.86 %)
- Sidewalk Repair Issue (2.76 %)
- Street Light Out (1.88 %)
The busiest department was Transportation and Storm Water which received no less then four hundred and thirty-eight reports. Here is the breakdown by departments:
- 48 percent: Transportation and Storm Water
- 27 percent: Environmental Services Department
- 21 percent: Parking
- 1.66 percent: Traffic Engineering
- 1.21 percent: Storm Water Code Enforcement
- 0.33 percent: Development Services Department
- 0.22 percent: Transportation and Storm Water, Administration & Right of Way Coordination Division
Overall San Diego’s Get It Done system received 906 reports Wednesday.